Payroll Project Lead
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-28 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Opportunity to join a homegrown, industry leader to roll out initiatives for their Payroll function across the group.
Reporting to the payroll manager in this 6 months fixed term project, you will be tasked to lead, integrate and oversee payroll projects and initiatives across the group.
- Take lead and ensure all payroll projects and associated tasks are completed in line with timelines provided
- Ensure performance management system is completed on time and to required standard
- Identify opportunities for improvement/ efficiencies in the group’s payroll processes and implement them
- Manage efficient and effective communication – providing advice and support to external and internal parties, including HR and commercial functions
- Lead and oversee all allocated payroll processing and reporting for the group.
- Solid general payroll knowledge in a corporate environment including knowledge of local tax and statutory legislation
- At least 5 years of prior payroll experience using SAP or ADP
- Excellent communicator backed with proven project experience in improving and implementing projects within payroll
- Demonstrate in depth understanding of awards and EBAs
- Good exposure to human capital management software’s (i.e Kronos, Successfactors) backed with advanced Excel know how.
This is a well known, industry leader in the FMCG field. They are known for their workforce diversity and practices a great workplace engagement coupled with learning & development opportunities for their people.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.