Salary AUD35 - AUD45 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 21 March 20192019-04-03 2019-04-20 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 35 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The role requires a Payroll Manager with at least 5 years of experience working in a high-volume payroll environment. The position will be for three days a week and will require someone who has worked in a stand-alone role previously. This position will be a 6 month contract.
- As Part Time Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and processing end to end weekly and monthly payrolls for employees
- Managing payroll tax, long service leave, redundancy and bonus accrual summaries
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll related reports
- Upload the finalised weekly and monthly payroll file to the banking system
- Coordination and response to all payroll related queries from multiple stakeholders
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- 5+ years end to end payroll processing is essential
- Prior experience in a standalone position will be looked upon favourably
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Intermediate excel skills are a must
This is a great role for an experienced payroll professional who is looking to take a step back in their career and searching for work life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.