Salary AUD65,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Legge
Date posted 26 March 20192019-04-08 2019-04-25 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing accurate and timely process of the payroll including working alongside the finance function.
Payroll Processing & Compliance:
- End to end processing of the weekly payroll
- Ensure all employees are paid in accordance with the T&C's of the relevant subsidiary and individual contract agreements
- Calculation and payment of termination payments and redundancies
- Processing increase & calculations of backpays
- Weekly & monthly reporting
- Payroll account reconciliations
- Preparation and processing monthly superannuation payments
- Run month end process including the running of all required reports and reconciliation of payments to third parties including payroll tax
- PAYE, PAYG and payroll tax returns
Admin & System improvements:
- Ensuring all relevant data is collected based on employee files & records
- Give accurate customer service & advice relating to payroll queries
- Payroll improvements resulting in increase in efficiency and accuracy
- Shape implementation of system & process improvements relating to payroll
If you are interested in working for a well known listed business with a great company culture then this role is for you!
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Legge on +61 3 86282122 for a confidential discussion.