Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Casper Oxlee
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-04-25 not-for-profit-and-charities Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As a leader in their industry this organisation has seen significant growth over the last 12 months due to increased market share and innovative business practices. This organisation is socially responsible and invests in the future of the organisation and its staff. The Team Leader is looking for an individual who has the right attitude and would like to grow with the organisation and further their career. Reporting to the Team Leader you will be working within a social payroll team with a strong emphasis on development and learning.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows -
• End to end processing of payroll
• Interpreting new awards and EBA's across multiple sites
• Direct communication with business stakeholders and employees
• Processing of payroll tax and superannuation
• Direct involvement with project work and system upgrades/implementation
• Processing of long service leave, sick leave, maternity leave/paternity leave
• Update employee master file data with relevant employee changes
• Processing multiple pay runs
You must have prior payroll experience in an end to end role using Chris21. Knowledge of using a large payroll system and working in a high-volume environment.
To apply please click apply or call Casper Oxlee on +61 7 30322225 for a confidential discussion.