Payroll Consultant | SAP | Immediate role
Salary AUD40 - AUD45 per hour
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rutger Bisschop
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-16 telecommunications Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 40 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A great opportunity to join one of the biggest telecommunication companies in Australia. In this role you will be providing fortnightly payroll assurance, by accurately analysing fortnightly payroll data reporting directly to the Payroll manger.
- Provide high quality payroll advice and expertise with operations teams, payroll contact centre and HR systems team
- Deliver accurate and timely processing of fortnight payroll for complex transactions and org structure maintenance for approx. 35000 employees
- Process and manage employee overpayments, tax adjustments and complex superannuation reconciliations
- Assist with the fortnightly payroll reconciliation process
- Assist with payroll testing of any technical changes delivered by HR Core Systems team and or Payroll provider
- Support the delivery of end of financial year payment summary reconciliations.
- Assist the Payroll Projects Lead & Payroll Process and Governance Lead in various annual programs of work and payroll specific projects
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated payroll experience.
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- SAP Payroll (PA and PD skills essential).
- Australian Legislative & award compliance – ability to interpret relevant awards & legislation.
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- A tertiary qualification in HR or similar would be an advantage
To apply please click apply or call Rutger Bisschop on +61 3 86282250 for a confidential discussion.