Payroll Team Leader | Dynamic SSC Environment | Immediate Start
Salary AUD45 - AUD50 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rutger Bisschop
Date posted 1 May 20192019-05-02 2019-05-31 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This is a full-time Payroll Team Lead position to ensure the accurate and timely completions of the payroll functions leading a small team of 3. The role is to provide the payroll function, reporting, financial analysis and reconciliations.
- Produce an accurate and timely payroll, meeting the deadlines as established
- Balance hours extracted from BST (accounting system) and loaded into ADP
- Understanding of Automatic Pay and Multi-J and its functionality
- Timely processing of documentation in compliance with all payroll, regulatory taxing authorities and court orders
- International Payroll reporting (tax filing, EFT payments, etc.)
- Prepare state and federal statistical reporting as requested, both by internal customers and external auditors
- Prepare and forward remittance information to Third Party Vendors
- Research questions from managers on monthly P&L entries generated by Payroll
- Provide assistance and financial analysis as needed
- Work with Operations and Finance to ensure the timely flow of information to the Payroll Team
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar position, ideally with leadership responsibilities.
- Previous experience in running a large payroll of up to 3500 personnel covering professional and trade employees plus direct contractors
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Finance or Commercial studies
- Experience with Oracle Payroll module is a big plus
- Experience in working with an outsourced Shared Service Team is a big plus
- Able to work a flexible and late schedule every other Monday and at Year End due to Tax and W2 processing
To apply please click apply or call Rutger Bisschop on +61 3 86282250 for a confidential discussion.