Payroll Specialist | Part Time | CBD location
Salary AUD35 - AUD42 per hour
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-08 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of salaries, wages and related payments to be paid on time and accurately using ADP.
This is an end to end role where you will be responsible for the payroll of the organisation.
- Processing payroll on a fortnightly basis
- Payroll reconciliations and adjustments
- Reporting tasks for the business
- Trouble-shooting for employee self service and payroll database issues
- Checking experience in typical payroll tasks (e.g terminations calculations, new starters)
- Able to work on a part time arrangement
- Experienced in payroll using ADP
- End-of-year processing
- Intermediate-advanced excel skills
- Proven track record working under minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
You will be able to meet deadlines, maintain effective relationships across the business and be confident with the payroll process including month end.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.