Salary AUD65,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + superannuation
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 manufacturing-and-production 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This highly reputable, global organisation are currently looking for an experience Payroll Officer to join the department. Working closely with the wider team and Finance, this is a vital role to the business making sure that pays are processed in a timely and detailed manner.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Officer will be responsible for performing full functionality of the weekly payroll across 8,000 employees and manage all payroll related queries across the organisation. The successful candidate will be willing to contribute to the success of the team, have strong attention to detail and be a team player.
• Checking and auditing of payrolls, ensuring legislative and award compliance
• End to end processing of payroll requirements
• Prioritising work loads and having effective time management
• Supporting internal and external reporting requirements
• Working alongside other departments, particularly Human Resources
• Ad hoc duties and assisting the team with any tasks and challenges
• 4+ years relevant experience within a large and complex Australian payroll function
• Working knowledge of multi site awards/agreements
• Confidentiality and attention to detail is a key focus
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience with ERP Systems such as Pronto, Preceda, Meridian or Aurion 11
If you are an experienced Payroll Officer and demonstrate these skills, please get in touch. Please note, this role is for an immediate start.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.