Salary AUD30 - AUD46 per hour + Super
Location St LeonardsCONTRACTOR
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Join a rapidly growing aged cared services organisation as the Payroll Officer. This role is located in their head office and is accessible by public transport.
As the Payroll Officer you will be part of a team of 4, reporting directly to the Payroll Manager and processing the fortnightly payroll for circa 1000 employees.
- As the Payroll Officer you will be responsible for end to end high volume processing of company payrolls on a Fortnightly basis
- Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations
- Processing of superannuation payments
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays
- Reconciliation and payment of payroll and group tax
- 3+ years demonstrated full function payroll processing experience
- Demonstrable experience using Chris21, Preceda, SAP or Kronos is desirable
- Strong understanding of payroll legislation and awards
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Experience working in aged cared/health services is advantageous
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced payroll officer to work in a supportive work environment. The organisation is a short walk from St Leonards train station.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.