Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Raquel Mancini
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-14 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a growing tech company on a 6 month FTC based in Melbourne's CBD.
About the Payroll Officer position:
The Payroll Officer position is responsible for the payroll function across the Victorian business responsible for providing efficient and effective payroll services to around 150 staff.
- Timely processing of fortnightly payrolls to ensure that the payroll system reflects accurately
- Collecting, calculating and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Ensure all new starters and terminations to include complex redundancies are actioned correctly
- Accurate administration of all employee details to include base pay rates, allowances, deductions, superannuation, taxation and leave entitlements
- Based on what leave requests are entered, ensure they are administered and processed correctly to accurately reflect the employee entitlements for annual leave, sick/personal leave and LSL
- Administer employment status changes to ensure employment records are accurate and up to date
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Agreements, Awards, EBA’s, Taxation, Superannuation, WorkCover and any other legislation
To be successful in this position you will have at least 2+ years end-to-end payroll experience working in a fast-paced environment. You will also be a self-starter and be able to work autonomously, and any exposure to ADP would be an advantage.