Salary AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This role reports into the Financial Controller and be responsible for paying employees across both Australia and New Zealand. The company is looking for a fun, down to earth candidate to join their team permanently, based in Sydney CBD.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform the accurate fortnightly payroll between 400- 500 employees in Australia and New Zealand
- Processing salary and wage increases, allowances, terminations, deductions and back pay in an accurate and timely manner
- Performing month end reporting and reconciliation and assisting with the annual audit
- Completing monthly payroll tax and liaising with local tax offices in both NZ and Australia
- Processing the new hire payroll enrolment and reviewing locum invoices and reconciling to time-sheets
- At least 3 years’ experience processing high volume end-to-end payroll
- A keen eye and attention to detail as well as the ability to work productively in a team
- Knowledge of statutory requirements in Australia and New Zealand and able to interpret Awards/ Enterprise Agreements
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills as well as exposure to Sage Micropay and Timetarget would be advantageous
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.