Consultant Amber Bowden
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
With a national history spanning over 31 years of operation, Thomas Foods International boasts a reputation for industry excellence within the food production and export sector. As part of their continued growth, an exciting opportunity now exists for a Payroll Manager to join the team and add quality service and management of the Payroll function.
Reporting directly to the CFO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the payroll portfolio end to end; ensuring service and delivery of the payroll team
- Responsible for delivery of all Payroll reporting; month-end, end of financial year, workforce statistics and payroll activities
- Management of all records; ensuring information is stored correctly and confidentiality is practiced throughout the Payroll team and processes
- Audit and compliance processes; monitoring of the payroll function to ensure services are accurate and compliant with relevant awards, agreements and legislation
- Ensuring continuous improvement to the functionality of the payroll team through researched on-trend strategy and practice
- Certificate IV in Payroll Administration, Diploma of Payroll Services, or Diploma of Payroll Management
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Payroll Manager in a large organization OR a minimum of five years’ experience in payroll services in a large organization
- Understanding of industrial instruments ie. Awards and EA’s
- Adaptable, hands-on style of working
- Chris21, iChris , Time Minder and Kronos system experience is desirable
This role will suit a strong leader who demonstrates a hands-on approach to their role and a commitment to continuous improvement and success.
To apply please click apply or call Amber Bowden on +61 8 82163556 for a confidential discussion.