Payroll Advisor | Docklands | 3 month contract
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Consultant Raquel Mancini
Date posted 7 June 20192019-06-07 2019-07-07 accountancy Docklands Victoria AU 3030 AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Advisor to join an Australian utlity company based in the Docklands on an initial 3 month contract with a view to be extended thereafter.
About the Payroll Advisor role:
Working closely with the HR Services Manager you will ensure the timely and accurate delivery of payroll to this particular business.
- Working within a rostered environment adhering to work schedules
- Performing fortnightly payroll for 1000+ staff using Chris21
- Delivering and maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Performing customer request/problem identification
- Implementing and adhering to payroll controls
- Dealing with queries
- Looking after the payroll calendar
- Manual onboarding, adjustments and managing cut off dates
To be successful in this position you will have at least 3+ years Chris21 experience, working within a fast paced payroll environment. You will also have excellent communication and be comfortable working amongst a close knit team.
If this position sounds like you then please apply below.