Senior Payroll Officer
Location Southern Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Chloe McIntosh
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-07-11 mining Brisbane Queensland AU 4101 AUD 75 90 90 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An amazing opportunity to join this employer of choice who are a leader in Mining field based in Southern Suburbs Brisbane. The role of the Senior Payroll Officer will involve timely and accurate processing of payroll as well as providing support to the team. Reporting to a passionate Payroll Manager you will receive excellent mentoring and the ability to progress your career.
- End to end payroll processing various cycles for both casual and permanent
- Calculation of tax, work cover and superannuation
- Assist and mentor the payroll team of 4 as required
- Maintenance of new starters, terminations and redundancies
- Process bonus payments, back-pays and out of cycle payments
- Support with improvement of processes and procedures
- Provide accurate information to employee queries
- Payroll reconciliations
- STP reporting
- 2+ years previous experience as a Senior Payroll Officer
- Mining experience would be high desirable
- Sound understanding and interpretation of multiple awards and legislation across multiple states within the Mining sector
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exposure to Aurion, Chris 21 or SAP
- Experience with implementation would highly desirable
If the role of Senior Payroll Officer sounds like a good fit for you please do not hestitae to get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Chloe McIntosh on +61 7 3032 2236 for a confidential discussion.