Payroll/ Workers Compensation Officer
Salary AUD35 - AUD40 per hour + Super
Location Western SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 accountancy Bankstown New South Wales 66-72 Rickard Road, Bankstown AU 2200 AUD 35 40 40 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The government organisation is looking for an immediately available candidate who has had SAP experience to join the team on a 6-month contract. This role will be responsible for processing the payroll as well as producing workers compensation leave and pay in SAP to ensure employees are paid correctly across the department.
- Processing effective and timely workers compensation entitlements, as per relevant legislation and departmental policy and procedures.
- Review and reconcile workers compensation leave in payroll in conjunction with award provisions for complex claims and providing advice to stakeholders.
- Preparing workers compensation and injury management information and other related correspondence.
- Managing any other claims databases in line with department policy and procedures and ad hoc tasks.
- 5 years’ experience working as a Payroll Officer
- Having recent exposure to SAP system is a must
- Workers compensation leave processing experience is desirable but not mandatory
- Having previous experience with award provisions in a similar area is also desirable
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.