Payroll Officer | Part Time | CBD
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 fashion Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Payroll Officer who is looking for a stable part time permanent opportunity and to join a friendly team. The role requires an experienced candidate with minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a standalone payroll position, who has a can-do attitude.
- Perform the accurate fortnightly payroll for 500 employees on a fortnightly basis
- Processing salary and wage increases, allowances, terminations, deductions and back pay in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performing month end reporting and reconciliation and assisting with the annual audit
- Completing monthly payroll tax and liaising with local tax offices in both NZ and Australia
- Ad hoc duties when required
- At least 2-3 years’ experience processing high volume end-to-end payroll
- A keen eye and attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Relevant payroll experience and knowledge of the General Retail Awards and Clerks Private Award
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills as well as exposure to Xero and Keypay would be advantageous
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.