Payroll Analyst | Temp
Salary AUD35 - AUD50 per hour
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 3 July 20192019-07-03 2019-08-02 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 35 50 50 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Rare opportunity for a proficient Chris 21 payroll professional to support and help pilot the company's payroll system implementation.
Working in a team of 7, you will play an integral role to help support the organisation with their payroll system migration.
- Assist in the UAT testing for their system implementation
- Work together in a team to assist the migration of data
- Analyse and identify any potential variances that needs to be reconciled prior to migration
- Document standard operation procedures for the new process and provide necessary training for new end users
- Backup to the payroll processing team where required.
- Minimum 2 years of payroll analyst experience
- Solid technical knowledge on Chris 21 is mandatory
- Able to work collaboratively in a team and project environment
- Prior experience in implementation would be highly advantageous
- Would be able to commence immediately based in Sydney CBD.
This is a renowned non for profit with a huge presence across Australia. They have been assisting the Australian community for over a 100 years and have been a prominent leader in what they do.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.