Salary AUD33 - AUD40 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-19 2019-08-09 fashion Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 33 40 40 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The company is a well-recognised Australian apparel company that is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join the team. The role will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and Financial Controller and will be for a 3-month contract. The company requires a fast learning and hard working individual who will be able to help manage and develop the payroll operation.
- End to end payroll processing for around 1000 employees a bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Processing salary and wage increases, allowances, terminations, deductions and back pay in an accurate and timely manner
- Preparing of all end of month reporting for Finance, reviewing the payroll processes and procedures
- Interpreting awards, legislation and processing of monthly payroll tax
- At least 3-5 years’ experience processing high volume end-to-end payroll
- A keen eye and attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Relevant payroll experience and knowledge of the Retail Awards and Clerks Private Award.
- A demonstrated knowledge of all payroll processes and practices, including applicable state and national employment laws and regulations
- Having exposure to Kepypay and MYOB is advantageous
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.