Payroll Officer - Temp
Consultant Amber Bowden
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-12 2019-08-09 accountancy Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 AUD 35 40 40 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently recruiting for a talented Payroll Officer to join a busy team here in Adelaide. This is a great opportunity to join a large well-known organisation in a fast paced and supportive environment, starting off in a temporary capacity.
You will bring your payroll knowledge and experience along with a positive attitude to help the team complete the end to end payroll processes in an accurate and timely manner.
Reporting to Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing the end to end payroll for all employees with relevant Awards, EBAs and legislation
- Processing New Starters and Terminations
- Dealing with pay queries and processing amendments
- Identifying issues and problems and resolving them efficiently
- Processing leave accruals and bookings
- Entering Allowances
- End of Month processing such as Superannuation, Work cover, Payroll Tax and Novated lease payments
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of end to end payroll administration/processing
- Experience with CHRIS21 Software desirable
- Ability to interpret EBAs and Award conditions
- Available to commence at short notice
This a great opportunity to develop your skills in a corporate environment and gain valuable working experience.
To apply please click apply or call Amber Bowden on +61 8 82163556 for a confidential discussion.