Salary AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 hospitality-and-catering Sydney CBD New South Wales 100 William Street AU 2000 AUD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This large and well recognised business is seeking an experience Payroll officer to join the team. The role will be high volume, performing the end to end payroll function for around 3500 employees on a weekly basis. They are looking for a candidate with strong attention to detail, is hardworking and energetic to join this high performing team. This will be a 6-month fixed term contract with the possibility to be extension or being made permanent for the right candidate.
- Processing the weekly/ monthly payroll for around 3500 employees
- Setting up new starters, employee changes and terminations
- Interpreting awards and EBA’s and reviewing the time attendance data
- Processing leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
- Assist with month end and year end tasks and reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
- Assisting the payroll team with any enquires or ad hoc tasks when required
- Ideally 3 – 5 years’ experience in a high volume, end to end payroll position
- Experience using Micropay Meridian is essential and having strong excel skills
- Previous experience managing multisite in Australia and strong knowledge of payroll and tax legislation's is ideal.
- Strong attention to detail, highly energetic and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.