Payroll Officer - Temp
Salary AUD30 - AUD35 per hour
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-09-19 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 30 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Assist with the daily BAU whilst the organisation work towards migrating into their new payroll system.
- Up to $35 per hour + Super
- Full function payroll using Chris 21
- Immediate start based in the heart of CBD
Working in a team of 7, you will play an integral role to help support the organisation’s BAU whilst they transition into a new payroll system.
- End to end payroll processing role for weekly, fortnight and monthly runs
- Assist in the new starters, annual leave, termination calculations for both corporate and blue collar workers
- Analyse and identify any potential variances that needs to be reconciled prior to migration
- Participate in potential UAT testing where required
- Work together in a team to assist with the migration of data once the new system is on boarded.
- Minimum 2 years of full function payroll experience
- Technical knowledge on Chris 21/Kronos is required
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge in Excel and Microsoft office tools
This is a renowned not-for-profit with a huge presence across Australia. They have been assisting the Australian community for over a 100 years and have been a prominent leader in what they do.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.