Senior Payroll Officer
Consultant Chloe McIntosh
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-20 community-services Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join one of Brisbane's leading Queensland organisations. Due to a major project being rolled out across the business this requires an immediate start on a 9 month max term contract with the possibility of extension. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the Senior Payroll Officer will be part of a inclusive team and will enjoy a high level of autonomy while processing the workforce payroll on various rostering structures.
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, high level accuracy and be involved in complex payroll related duties.
- Preparing and processing fortnightly payroll
- Entering manual time sheets and bio metrics clocks for 3000 employees
- Calculation of tax, work cover and superannuation
- Maintenance of new starters, termination, and redundancies
- Calculation of various rostering structures incl Full time, Part time and shift patterns
- Interpretation of multiple awards and EBA's
- Providing accurate information to employee queries
- STP reporting
- 3+ years in a Senior Payroll Officer role, ideally in a stand alone role
- Must have strong award, EBA and legislation interpretation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with KRONOS is essential
- High level of autonomy and self management required
- Experience with implementation would be advantageous
To apply please click apply or call Chloe McIntosh on +61 7 3032 2236 for a confidential discussion.