Salary AUD66,500 - AUD72,000 per annum
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Mina Davogic
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2019-12-14 accountancy Perth Western Australia AU AUD 66500 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an opportunity to work for an well known organisation who are looking for a Payroll Officer to assist with processing a weekly and monthly payroll. You will be doing most end to end functions but there will be training and development. You will need to have some experience working with a number of different EBA's and Awards and to be part of this team you need to have a good attitude with the ability to process most end to end payroll functions.
This is a permanent opportunity and a great position for anyone who wants to get into a large, collaborative payroll team environment. With the support of a helpful and very strong Payroll Manager you will have the opportunity to develop and grow you payroll knowledge.
- Delivering an efficient and accurate payroll service, ensuring each pay run is calculated and processed accurately weekly and monthly payroll for over 1000 employees
- Maintaining employee and standard payroll data and make approved changes
- Actively promoting and demonstrating a high level of communication and customer service
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to legislative requirements regarding Payroll tax and Superannuation
- End to end processing of the payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
- 2+ years experience in a payroll position
- Knowledge of Award Interpretation and EBA's
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and work in a collaborative team environment
- Confidence to work autonomously at times
- Payroll experience preferably within the construction or similar industries
- Working for a well known reputable organisation
- Working as part of a collaborative payroll team and a technically strong Payroll Manager
- CBD location
- $65 000 - $72500 + super
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.