Senior Payroll Officer
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2019-12-25 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales 170 Philip Street AU 2000 AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Prestigious organisation offering flexible working hours and a collaborative working environment.
This role offers the chance to manage, control and process payroll and help to continuously improve processes.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income, social security taxes, employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Comprehensive knowledge of Sage/Micropay
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of payroll management and processing
- Legislative and award compliance - ability to interpret awards and legislation
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.