Payroll Officer - Immediately Avaliable
Salary Great Culture & Onsite Car Parking
Consultant Amber Bowden
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2019-12-25 accountancy West Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced, dedicated Payroll Officer to join an impressive organisation starting on a 4 month basis with the view for extension.
This role requires a resilient and motivated Payroll Officer to join the wider Finance/HR team. You will play a crucial part of the Finance/HR team managing the Payroll end to end. This is a unique opportunity to join a close knit, hardworking and supportive culture in an autonomous role.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for providing effective support by undertaking various day to day Payroll functions in order to deliver the full process of payroll.
Your main duties will include:
- Accurate and timely payment of salaries, wages, allowances and other related payments for employees
- Process employee timesheet documentation in accordance with relevant Workplace agreements and award conditions
- Accurate processing of all relevant information for new starters
- Ensuring all employee payroll deductions are created, varied and ceased within the expected pay periods.
- Calculating employee termination, annual leave and long service leave entitlements
- Maintain employee personal, annual and long service leave records and wage history
- Providing a high calibre level of support to employees with queries and requests for information in a timely and efficient manner.
To be carefully considered for this role, we require a resilient, self-motivated and friendly individual with:
- Demonstrated experience to process and manage payroll end to end
- Experience with current and past payroll legislation
- Proven experience in high volume payroll processing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential
- Good interpersonal manners
- Ability to operate in a confident environment
- Time management skills essential in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to build collaborative and productive working relationships with managers and key stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent opportunity to develop in your career
- Working in a supportive team within an evolving and growing organisation
- Rewarding role in a positive and friendly culture
This is a rare opportunity to work in a team of professionals on a national level from South Australian head office.
To apply please click apply or call Amber Bowden on +61 8 82163556 for a confidential discussion.