Salary AUD30 - AUD36 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2019-12-28 public-sector-and-housing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 30 36 36 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is undergoing a period of growth and seeking an experienced payroll officer to join the team.
The role will be on for 5 months but has the possibility for extension and will be starting immediately.
- Provide all payroll services according the relevant awards, agreements and legislative conditions.
- Deliver telephone and physical support; service request fulfilment and transaction processing, payroll quality assurance framework and control environment to ensure
- Ensure employee records are accurate and maintained; that employees are paid on time, correctly, and entitlements are paid and recorded according to legislation, awards, policies, best practice and legislative requirements.
- Provide customer service to clients including logging of calls into issue and request tracking system, actioning requests and responding to enquiries on the support desk to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues and requests for support.
- Analyse performance metrics and make recommendations to assist in the development of improved processes and systems, and improve service outcomes
- At least 3 years’ experience with a similar role and knowledge of payroll areas, supperannuation, entitlements and public sector policy and legislation would be advantageous
- Experience with SAP is preferable
- Clear communication skills and high attention to detail is a must
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.