Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Schutz
Job Ref 1705060/001
Date posted 15 June 2022sydney accountancy-finance/payroll 2022-06-15 2022-07-15 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Massive ASX listed trading firm, located in the CBD, is looking for a Payroll Manager to come in and assist with their end-to-end payroll processing. This role offers multiple growth opportunities and benefits, sitting on a large finance team. Additionally, this role offers WFH flexibility and a great workplace culture.
- Processing of payroll, doing tax calculations and deductions
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/year-end financial statements
- Working with HR and external agencies to assist with with all payroll related topics
- Developing and fine-tuning financial and operational reporting where needed
- Assisting with an employee transfers & payroll requirements
- 4+ years experience in a similar payroll position (ownership role)
- Understanding of Australian superannuation law, employee and payroll tax
- Microsoft Office - especially Excel
- Sense of detail and ownership on specific functions
- Interest in learning about employee-related taxes in other regions
- ADP Payforce and WorkDay experience
- Financial Services or Technology background (non essential)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Daniel Schutz on 02 8289 3159 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: + super + BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 17 June 2022
This growing Fin-tech business is looking to add an additional headcount to their Finance team. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a range of tasks including management accounting, budget, forecasting, financial reporting, month-end and various finance tasks. The ideal candidate will CA/CPA qualified with hands-on financial reporting experience from a Financial Services firm.
Salary: AUD80,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + + Super + BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 6 June 2022
A leading Financial Services firm is currently hiring a Fund Accountant into their team based in Sydney, CBD. Reporting into the Finance Director, the Fund Accountant will be responsible for a range of duties including month/year end tasks, reconciliations and cashflow management of trusts and its reporting and funding requirements. The preferred candidate will be a studying towards or fully CA/CPA qualified and must have experience within Financial Services.