Salary AUD74,000 - AUD84,000 per annum
Location Northern Suburbs PerthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Mina Davogic
Job Ref 1725760/001
Date posted 1 August 2022perth accountancy-finance/payroll 2022-08-05 2022-08-31 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 74000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a unique opportunity to get into a reputable organisation working in collaborative team environment. We are looking for a payroll officer with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position. Where they can work autonomously to look after payroll for around 170 employees. However there is support from the Financial Controller who will be assisting with payroll processing when needed.
The right candidate will have high attention to detail, great customer service skills and strong knowledge of payroll processes (end to end payroll).
The 12 month fixed term contract means you are on a per annum salary with the same benefits as a permanent employee. After the 12 months there is a strong possibility that this role will go permanent.
- Delivering high quality payroll services to the organisation for approximately 170 employees
- Processing end to end payroll on a fortnightly basis
- Provide strong communication skills – writing emails, phone manner, person to person contact
- Respond to a broad range of payroll enquiries and needs in a well-rounded, accurate and timely manner
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with all internal and external customers
- Processing timesheets and checking for errors
- Ability to interpret EBA's and awards
- Strong customer focus and confidence to answer payroll queries
- Ideally 3 years experience within a similar role within payroll processing
- Experience working autonomously and as a team
- Ability to work on and pick up new systems
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as apart of a team
Key Benefits of the Role:
- CBD Location
- Attractive package salary ($78 000 - $85 000 + super depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work fora great employer
- Opportunity to be responsibly for the payroll processing and work more autonomously
- Supported by the FC when on annual leave and whilst getting into the position
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD68,000 - AUD78,000 per annumLocation: Inner Suburbs PerthDate posted: 12 August 2022
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to step into a reputable organisation based in Perth's inner suburbs. This is a great opportunity with a lot of support in the team, flexible work arrangements and flexible start and finish times.
You would be reporting directly into a the head of finance and working in a great team environment.