Salary AUD115000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Consultant Mitchell Merritt
Date posted 21 November 2016
Located on the Sunshine Coast, this is an attractive long-term opportunity with an internationally acclaimed civil infrastructure firm.
On offer is an engaging career opportunity combined with excellent work/life balance. Your office will be located just minutes away from quality schools and internationally renowned beaches.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the role of Project Accountant has become available in response to the firm securing a major long-term infrastructure project. As a key member of the finance team, the Project Accountant will act as a finance business partner, providing financial guidance and support to senior leadership.
- Provision of accounting and financial support to senior leadership
- Effectively interpret, analyse and prepare monthly reconciliations, financial and management accounting reports
- Exposure to statutory reporting functions
- Drive best practice accounting processes
- Convey financial material into meaningful information for non-finance users
- 4-6 years commercial experience
- CA/CPA/CIMA level qualification
- Demonstrated experience with statutory reporting
- Previous experience within civil/construction environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- JD Edwards or similar ERP experience preferable
This is an excellent career opportunity for a talented Project Accountant to join an globally acclaimed civil infrastructure firm.
To apply please click apply or call Mitchell Merritt on +61 7 30322212 for a confidential discussion.