Salary AUD50 - AUD60 per hour + Super
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 24 November 2016
ASX listed international manufacturing company is looking for a Project Accountant for a 3 months ongoing contract assignment. Reporting directly to the CFO this is an excellent opportunity to undertake some interesting and varied project accounting work. The role also involves routine Financial and Management Accounting duties (50%) in what is a highly varied ongoing temporary contract.
- Review and map out the current accounting group structure including positions descpritions, reporting lines, accounting processes and procedures
- Business partnering with operational and finance teams analysing business processes
- Providing recommendation for the restructuring of the group finance function both locally and overseas
- Financial and management reporting responsibilities including hands on transactional accounting duties
- Potential for involvement in systems accounting project work
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a commercial accounting environment with recent experience in both Australia and Europe to include multi currency accounting.
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified ideally
- Previous experience working in change and project based environments essential
- Process mapping experience
- Communication skills are key as communication with various senior and international stakeholders is required
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.