Salary AUD70000 - AUD80000 per annum + super
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Ben Girdler
Date posted 1 December 2016
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Accountant to join an internationally listed business that continues to grow across Australia.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager, the Project Accountant will be reponsible for providing a variety of analysis and financial performance reporting. Starting as soon as possible, this is a diverse position with the possibility to go permanent.
- Monthly financial performance monitoring and reporting
- Monitor budget utilisation and forecasting functions
- Project lifecycle analysis
- Project revenue recognition
- Low volume accounts receivable
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting and ideally CA/CPA qualified
- Prior project management or cost control experience is essential
- Prior Great Plains experience would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and meet tight deadlines
Conveniently located in Sydney's Western Suburbs with on site parking, the role of Project Accountant will give you the chance to work within a fast moving and challenging industry with the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Girdler on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.