Salary AUD45 - AUD60 per hour
Consultant Cayne Hyde
Date posted 6 June 20192019-06-06 2019-07-06 accountancy Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 45 60 60 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The successful candidate must be experienced in working closely with stakeholders across the organisation. This requires an understanding and familiarity with the overall project execution process, including budgeting, cost reporting, cost control, schedule, anticipated cost and project profitability.
You will also be responsible for:
• Providing monthly business performance reporting to satisfy organisational reporting requirements and internal stakeholder business requirements
• Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
• Ensure the submission of necessary information from project managers, highlight projects with opportunities for improvement and assist in the budget correction process
• Process journals for the transfer of expenses into and out of project-related accounts where required
• Carry out review of monthly Financial Reports with Project Manager
• Drive continuous improvement, including preparation and maintenance of procedure documentation
• Prepare and load of budgets and forecasts into relevant systems
• Provide analysis and review of monthly project benefits to management
• Compile information for internal and external auditors as required
• Close out project accounts upon project completion
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Possess high level financial, analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to correlate and sift data from a wide variety of sources and develop and understanding of business performance based on this data.
• Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to get the buy in from a wide group of stakeholders
• Ability to work under tight time constraints in a complex project environment
• Excellent written communication skills demonstrating ability to develop and document procedures, as well as provide reporting to relevant stakeholders.
• Previous management / project accounting experience
• Extensive experience in developing plans and budgets in complex environments
• Strong Excel capability
• Strong business acumen, analytical, problem solving, and data manipulation skills
• Understanding of Project Management methodology and principles
• CPA / CA qualified or equivalent.
To apply please click apply or call Cayne Hyde on +61 7 3032 2212 for a confidential discussion.