Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Career progression potential
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rutger Bisschop
Date posted 5 August 20192019-08-05 2019-09-04 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity to join a Property firm located in the heart of Melbourne as a Property Accountant. In this role you will be responsible for your own client portfolio. You will work in a social and team based environment with the opportunity to grow into a senior position and ensure a permanent contract.
- Maintain all property financial information in MRI
- Processing journal entries
- Process client remittances
- Process and prepare monthly cash, accrual, and budgets and forecast reports
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and outgoing recovery.
- Month end financial and consolidated reports
- Liaise with various stakeholders e.g. project managers, asset managers, tenants etc
- Experience as a Property Accountant is a must
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Have understanding regarding the processing of lease maintenance.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Working experience with MRI is a huge plus.
To apply please click apply or call Rutger Bisschop on +61 3 86282250 for a confidential discussion.