Accountant - Perth CBD - $80k+
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-02 2019-10-02 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client looks to service the customers with quality, focused and reliable IT services across Australia. The growing finance team is looking to introduce an capable, hardworking accountant who can put in the extra work to keep a clean set of accounts and support the Perth team overall. As an extension of the senior accountant you will provide both management & financial support with a focus on smaller projects across the company.
Accountant - $80,000 + Super
Report to senior accountant
The role would suit a part qualified accountant looking to build skills in a fast paced environment.
• Monitoring project creation and set up across all internal systems
• Assist the Senior Financial Accountant ensuring month end time sheets are closed in a timely manner
• Taking ownership of month end invoicing process
• Ensuring Finance Project Admin queries are answered efficiently
• Monitoring purchase orders budgets for invoicing and ensuring customer invoices are accurate
• Ensuring project write offs are processed in accordance with laid down process
• Assist the Senior Financial Accountant with preparing monthly WIP and project profitability reports
• Constantly looking for new and better ways to conduct the Finance Project Admin function
• Monitoring and mentoring performance of direct team reports
• Assist the rest of the Finance team with tasks as and when directed
• Back filling Senior Financial Accountant during leave period/s
- Ability to work hard and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Degree in accounting, finance or commerce.
- CA/CPA/CIMA Qual / Part Qual.
- Netsuite, Oracle or SAP is an advantage.
- Industry experiecneor 1-4 years is preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.