Cost Control Analyst
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-06 2019-10-06 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 50 60 60 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Large national utilities employer is looking for an experienced Cost Analyst to provide cost management support to key stakeholders on a number of ongoing technology projects. This will initially be an ongoing 6 months contract with a high chance of being extended. Working in the CBD you will have flexible working hours with a good work/life balance.
• Assist with the coordination of scoping, design, delivery, handover and the close out of various projects.
• Support the delivery of projects through the Asset Acquisition Process.
• Coach and monitor project managers on cost control processes.
• Maintain project change control registers for a portfolio of projects.
• Monitor and escalate any project variations and/or changes to project baselines to Programme manager.
• Maintain project progress measurement practices across a portfolio of projects.
• Maintain actual and forecast cost in SAP per project.
- Be able to commence in September with a commitment to work through to end of February.
- Previous project related Cost Control experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with a wide variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
- SAP experience preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.