Junior Project Accountant
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 11 November 20192019-12-03 2019-12-11 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Be part of a fast paced, high performing team for an industry leader to support ongoing and continued projects across Australia.
- SUPPORT THE ONGOING & FUTURE PROJECTS OF AN INDUSTRY LEADER
- WORK CLOSELY WITH FINANCE & CONSTRUCTION TEAM
- PERMANENT ROLE UP TO $80,000 + S
As a Junior Project Accountant, you will play a supporting role in a wide variety project relating work from analytical, documentary, procedural, monitoring activities related to the current ongoing and future projects across the business. Activities for this position will include, but not limited to:
- Monitoring projects construction, cost planning and controls
- Preparation of construction reports including deviation analysis and construction delays or overrun costs impacts
- Preparation and review of cost to complete forecasts and actual cash flows analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and process debt draw down applications and management of cash flow for project accounts
- Assessment and reporting on debt and equity accounting transactions
- General support to the relevant internal stakeholders (project construction, finance) as required.
- Completed bachelor or undergraduate studies with qualifications in commerce, business, mathematics, statistics, or engineering
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in similar roles with exposure to project/construction accounting experience
- Great communicator with proficient use of Microsoft office tools
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems is highly valued.
In joining this fast-paced team, you will enter an organisation that places a high importance on meeting deadlines as well as looking to expand your knowledge within the energy industry. The role can be challenging with exposure to a mixture of project work but provides long term career stability coupled with growth opportunities as the company continues to expand here. The position comes with potential yearly bonuses and salary reviews.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on 02 8423 1023 for a confidential discussion.