Project Finance & Risk Specialist | Separation Program
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Job Ref 1700140/001
Date posted 1 August 2022brisbane accountancy-finance/project-accountant 2022-08-05 2022-08-31 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting 12 month contract opportunity for an experienced Project Finance & Risk Specialist to join a renowned QLD business to assist them on a separation program.
About the Project Finance & Risk Specialist role:
The Project Finance & Risk Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of duties to assist the business on the separation program. You will help manage costs, ensure the project is tracking to budget, set up new risk frameworks and provide analysis and reporting to the management team.
- Monthly project status reporting
- Maintain program risk registers
- Assist project managers with financial management
- Assist in program workshops and project workshops
- Budget and cost tracking
- Analysis and reporting
- Respond to program and project queries
Key selection criteria:
- 3+ years experience in a similar project finance / risk role
- Extensive experience with financial management and budget tracking, ideally within a PMO
- Prince2 or Diploma in Project Management highly desirable
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience managing a wide variety of stakeholders
If the above role sounds of interest, please apply accordingly.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 07 3032 2293 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Brisbane CBDDate posted: 2 August 2022
Robert Walters is excited to be exclusively partnering with Mazars in the recruitment of a Senior Accountant. Mazars is a global firm, specialising in Audit, Accounting, Advisory, Tax and Legal Services. Due to continuous expansion, Mazars is seeking a motivated and driven professional with proficient knowledge of accounting, taxation and advisory to join their growing team.