Salary AUD90000 - AUD95000 per annum + Super
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Mitchell Merritt
Date posted 8 November 2016
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Systems Analyst will play a pivotal role in contributing to the integration and maintenance of the organisations financial systems. Located in modern CBD offices, this is a genuine opportunity for a technically astute professional. This is a great chance to progress your career within a team based environment that is supportive and highly stable.
The Systems Analyst position will be involved in a range of important tasks that will play a critical role in delivering effective systems through the ERP platform. The role will also be involved in delivering a number of key reports and critical business information ensuring data integrity and operational effectiveness.
- Assist in budget preparation
- P&L Analysis and KPI reporting
- Validate data integrity for reporting purposesProvide support to the accounting team in the analysis of operational and financial metrics
- Assist in the continuous improvement of financial internal control systems and reporting structures
- Maintain the front end administration and integration of the organisations financial systems
- Adhoc modelling and analysis as required
- Ensure reporting aligns with commercial agreements
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Commerce
- CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Advanced Excel and knowledge of SQL
- Strong understanding and experience within an ERP system
- Highly developed research, analytical and evaluative skills
- Previous experience in the resources sector highly desirable
Exceptional opportunity for a Systems Analyst to join a high performing team and organisation that has a collaborative and team focused culture.
To apply please click apply or call Mitchell Merritt on +61 7 30322212 for a confidential discussion.