Finance Systems Manager | ASX 50 | Up to $160k + Bonus
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD165,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-01-25 transport-and-rail Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 140000 165000 165000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This position will contribute to the success of the business through the management of data and financial applications for the finance team to support key stakeholders in strategic decision making.
Key Duties of the Finance Systems Manager:
- Assist with the create and maintaining application documentation and training materials
- Provide the Finance team with recommendations that deliver process improvements, reduce financial and operational risk and improve compliance
- Create and manage regular queries for key users using reporting applications and SQL
- Assist in routine internal and external data and security audit and compliance activities
- Ensure reconciliation of multiple data sources including; ensuring all analysis data reconciles to internal and external reported data
- Ad hoc systems development, financial projects support and general systems support for the finance team
External- The position requires the incumbent to work very closely with IT, ERP Solutions Support, Group Finance and the finance system users.
Internal- The position is required to work with internal and external parties to ensure the outcomes from contracted information system providers meet the company expectations.
- Excellent Excel, Access and SQL skills
- CA/CPA qualified
- 5+ years experience in System Support Roles
- Comfortable presenting and conducting group/1:1 training sessions in a corporate environment
- You would have had exposure to large ERP systems
- You'll be a key communicator internally
If you want to work for a leading rapidly growing ASX business this role is for you!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.