SAP - Systems Accountant
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Consultant Cayne Hyde
Date posted 24 April 20192019-05-17 2019-05-24 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Systems Accountant sought with demonstrated knowledge in design, development and integration of a new ERP system, including user testing.
Duties will include but not limited to -
• Developing the documentation essential to support the financial administration of the program in a clear, accountable and auditable manner (e.g. operating procedures, assessment procedures, financial reporting procedures).
• Assessment of the implementation and ongoing operation of the program by producing and reporting on relevant aspects of financial and system performance.
• Engaging with internal and external stakeholders (where appropriate) to support and ensure a full understanding of, and facilitate compliance with, the legislative outline and the operational necessities of the program.
• Will need to conduct, communicate and provide advice in relation to the outcomes of relevant program data analysis including complex datasets and spreadsheets.
• Act as “Expert” adviser on program information and supplementary systems, maintaining up to date knowledge of developments and best practice and proactively explore options to deliver productivity and value gains.
• Develop contingency plans, in case of system failure
To apply please click apply or call Cayne Hyde on +61 7 3032 2212 for a confidential discussion.