Consultant Cayne Hyde
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-14 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Reporting into the finance manager – Your role will be to ensure alignment between business needs and technical solutions, optimising the delivery of analytics and information.
Key Responsibilities :
• Build detailed data models, business and financial reports.
• Provide analysis, recommendations and general commercial advice.
• Understand risk and how to apply basic mitigation strategies or when to escalate.
• Apply Dynamics 365 ERP and systems knowledge and skills to optimise and where possible, automate transactional and business flows and processes;
• Utilise the technology platforms to optimise the delivery of analytical and information to organisational stakeholders;
• Develop a sound understanding of organisational and accounting structures and processes, as the basis of identifying issues, constraints, and opportunities for optimisation of systems and processes;
• Understand business system compliance requirements and ensure appropriate controls are in place for reconciliation and audit purposes;
• Assist with the creation of necessary systems and process documentation, and the provision of training and information sessions to operationalise and embed the systems and processes;
• Assist in identifying gaps between business unit needs and the system’s capabilities;
• Assist business stakeholders to accurately capture financial benefits for projects across the future state operating model.
• Accounting / Finance degree qualified (necessary) with CA/CPA/post-graduate qualified an advantage;
• Demonstrated enterprise systems use and implementation experience in particular with Dynamics 365 ERP system functionality;
• 5+ years commercial experience gained in a consultant or finance/business advisory role;
• Strong business analysis skills for finance analysis and process mapping;
• Ability to interact and liaise with diverse stakeholders;
• Highly developed problem-solving capabilities with the ability to deliver tangible results in complex project environments
To apply please click apply or call Cayne Hyde on +61 7 3032 2212 for a confidential discussion.