Business Consultant - CHEOPS | Construction Industry
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + + super
Consultant Ryan McLoughlin
Job Ref 1731580/001
Date posted 29 July 2022melbourne accountancy-finance/systems-accountant 2022-07-29 2022-08-28 accountancy Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Business Consultant – CHEOPS
- Be an industry sector subject matter expert
CSSP is the leading supplier of construction management software solutions in Australia and has been providing solutions to the construction industry in Australia and the surrounding area since 1983. As part of the JDM Technology Group (JDM), a global software company that works exclusively in construction, their large customer base is spread across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East. CSSP staff have over 250 man-years experience in construction industry software development and systems integration projects, and this is enhanced by the experience of, and collaboration with, the other companies in the JDM Group.
CSSP develops, supports, and owns all their software and is dedicated to contributing to its customers’ long-term success. By combining existing technologies with additional products, CSSP has an ongoing commitment to developing world class products in strategic markets, for local and overseas clients.
CSSP are committed to long-term relationships with their customers and endeavour to provide excellence of service combined with a promise to support their products for as long as customers require.
The Business Consultant will assist in the development of strong relationships with CSSP CHEOPS customers through implementation, training, and support of all modules of the CHEOPS software and will also provide value added business consulting services.
- Develop strong, consultative relationships with CSSP CHEOPS customers
- Implementation, training, and support of all modules of the CHEOPS software
- Specify CHEOPS enhancements or developments in conjunction with clients
- Development of marketing, support, installation, implementation, and support to clients
- Mentor and train staff to ensure technical knowledge is passed on to all appropriate staff
- Develop and maintain implementations and support training documentation
- Advanced experience as an Accountant (ideally with working knowledge of accounting systems within the construction industry)
- A clear understanding of accounting policies and procedure within the construction industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- An ability to work autonomously
- Experience in documentation and/or user requirement gathering
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to facilitate client meetings and workshops
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan McLoughlin on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 17 August 2022
- Come work for an adaptive, resilient, and socially responsible organisation
- Permanent, Full-time Role
- Great role to launch your career in the Bank
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + + super + bonusLocation: South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneDate posted: 6 August 2022
- Globally recognised retail brand
- $130,000 - $140,000 + super + bonus
- Enjoy working in national and international teams
Salary: AUD110,000 - AUD135,000 per annumLocation: Inner Suburbs MelbourneDate posted: 5 August 2022
- St Kilda Road location
- $100,000 - $120,000 + super
- Collaborative, high performing & innovative team
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 10 August 2022
- Opportunity to join a successful and supportive team
- Permanent opportunity
- Flexible working
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 4 August 2022
- !2 Month Permanent opportunity +
- Visa's welcome if can work for 12 months without restriction
- Work within an innovative, high energy and collaborative environment