Salary AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-11-17 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading non-banks in Australia is looking for highly motivated individual to join their Mortgage Credit Analyst team. In joining this team, you will be part of a rapidly expanding mortgage business.
- Reviewing and assessing a broad range of complex mortgage credit applications
- Maximising the number of applications approved by analysing each application and providing structured advice for applications outside the basic lending structure
- Ensuring the best outcome for clients through building and leveraging effective relationships with third parties
- Influencing the sales and product team to help drive innovation
- Providing a high quality service to all stakeholders and ensuring deadlines are met within agreed time frames
- Adhering to all audit and compliance requirements to prevent exposure to unacceptable risk
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed Commerce / Finance / Accounting Degree is essential
- Proven track record utilising DLA across the retail banking credit applications
- Experience looking at nonconforming deals
- Possess strong attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- The ability to manage business pressures and client expectations
- A passion for numbers and a strong cost and risk minimisation focus
The role of a Credit Analyst represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged. A fantastic package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.