Salary AUD180,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-19 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This reputable bank is seeking an experienced credit professional to monitor the credit risk for Corporate loans book, mainly focusing on institutional level corporate lending. The client is looking for someone with a strong credit/ relationship background, along with leadership capabilities.
- Provide credit risk assessment and evaluation report for internal credit rating
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings
- Key member of the team responsible for a discrete portfolio of high value corporate clients, credit execution and portfolio management
- Ongoing development and review of credit risk management framework and credit policy in accordance with external and internal policies
- Conduct credit portfolio analysis based on the in-house data and provide credit portfolio report to management
- Determine the suitability of proposals, including acceptability of credit risk and structuring for final approval by a Credit Officer.
- Supporting in helping the Department Head with Ad Hoc Project include but not limited to Head Office Visits, APRA Review document preparation
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in wholesale banking credit analysis, ideally with exposure to the coverage side as well
- Experience from an International or Domestic Bank based in Sydney is highly desirable
- Excellent financial and analytical skills, leadership qualities
- Well-developed knowledge of Australian Bank Standards, as well as regulatory requirements (APRA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Sound knowledge of the corporate loan market (terms, distribution issues, etc.)
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to further your career in the industry as part of an organisation that is well established and is highly regarded in the space.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.