Relationship Manager Associate - Global Asset Management Firm
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + attractive total package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-10-19 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 80000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for an enthusiastic Relationship Manager to join this top performing Distribution team within a leading Global Asset management Firm. As part of the Distributions team you will be the primary point of contact for an existing portfolio of Institutional Mid market clients, responsible for conducting in depth research of client data supporting the Sales Executives in the development of new business.
You will be a key point of contact for the Senior Distribution team and will be given full exposure to Client research, Account maintenance and Business Development. Equally important is the ability to work closely with the surrounding teams, to identify and develop capacity via efficiency initiatives with the client , helping their business grow.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Handle client requests and support existing client relationships.
- Conduct in-depth research of client data, analyse data and identify appropriate investment solutions and recommendations.
- Proactively manage clients through the provision of excellent customer service
Be a client advocate within Operations
- Collaborate with internal partners to provide Relationship managers/ Sales Executives with key findings on client needs identify investment products to enhance client relationships.
- Participate in the research and development of strategies to improve client service models.
- Develop a general understanding of overall financial markets and the related legal, tax and regulatory issues.
- Evaluate Client needs during consultations , using strong relationship management skills and knowledge of how to develop methods for clients to achieve financial goals.
- Keep abreast of Regulatory and Industry changes and how these may impact our clients
- Gain and us technical knowledge of in house funds and products to identify opportunities and strengthen client relationship.
- Participate in special projects
Key Skills and Experiences Required:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same or similar position
- Strong relationship building and maintenance skills
- Strong commercial acumen and motivation to exceed client expectations
- Degree Qualified in a related field
- RG146 is a requirement
This unique position gives you the opportunity to join a leading Global Asset Management firm located in Melbourne CBD. This is an autonomous role where you can utilize your experience and expertise while working part of a renowned team culture with great company incentives.
If you are interesting in finding out about this role and would like to discuss further lease contact Alex Thompson at Robert Walters on 03 8628 2169 or click on the apply now button below.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.