Senior Corporate Credit Analyst - International Bank
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-11-16 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading International Bank is seeking an experienced credit professional to assist with their Corporate and Institutional book.
- Provide credit assessment and evaluation
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings
- Key member of the team responsible for a discrete portfolio of high value corporate clients
- Ongoing development and review of credit risk management framework and credit policy in accordance with external and internal policies
- Determine the suitability of proposals, including acceptability of credit risk and structuring for final approval by a Credit Officer.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in wholesale banking credit analysis, ideally with a number of year’s specialism within the corporate sector
- Excellent financial and analytic skills
- Well developed knowledge of Australian Bank Standards, as well as regulatory requirements (APRA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.