Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Hollie Martin
Date posted 2 September 2016
Newly created position available for an Analyst with at least 3 years experience in a back or middle office role. This dynamic organisation plays a pivotal role in providing financial advice and risk management services sourcing and managing debt funding for infrastructure and investing in Queensland. An opportunity for an experienced Analyst within the back office services team.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the back office services team that will deliver high-level analytical support. This position will directly report to the principal of Back Office Services, and is an addition to the team as a result of organisational growth.
- As a back office Analyst you will be responsible for all management of financial holdings and transactions
- Process, manage and reconcile financial market holdings and transactions
- Process, manage and reconcile transactions and client product balances
- Manage the clearing of Derivatives
- Process Market trade transaction settlements
- Maintain client loan and deposit information and data
- Manage and forecast client cash-flow
- Manage client product rebalancing instruction processing
- At least 3 years experience in Financial Services, with middle or back office exposure
- Tertiary level qualifications in Accounting/Business/Commerce
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and complete projects
This is an attractive opportunity for a motivated Analyst looking to make the next pivotal point in their career.
To apply please click apply or call Hollie Martin on 07 3032 2222 for a confidential discussion.