Call Centre Consultant
Salary Attractive pay rates
Location Southern Suburbs AdelaideCONTRACTOR
Consultant Olivia Cirillo
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-03 2020-01-02 banking Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 31 32 32 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Use your empathy, resilience and passion for customer service to make a difference in peoples lives through implementing positive solutions, in an inbound contact centre environment.
You will be part of a supportive team environment in a position involving a significant amount of training and development. You will develop a very clear understanding of the business and a well rounded skill set, with ongoing support and learning opportunities. For the right person this position offers opportunity for career progression.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Receiving inbound calls and provide outstanding customer service
- Displaying a high degree of empathy as well as have a high level of resilience
- Implementing solutions for customers and being able to think outside the box
- Meeting and exceeding customer focused Key Performance Indicators
- Navigating up to 8 systems at one time, ensuring all data is entered accurately
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service in a structured environment
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- A positive attitude, a team mentality and an ability to think on your feet
- High level of computer literacy
- Degree qualification is preferred
What’s on offer?
- A dynamic, collaborative and fun work environment
- Significant learning and development opportunities
- The chance to build a long term career in the financial services industry
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Cirillo on +61 8 82163529 for a confidential discussion.