Business Solutions Manager
Salary AUD1,000 - AUD1,150 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Financial Markets business has implemented an operating model to support the global delivery of its Portfolio of Regulatory Projects.
The Manager of Business Solutions role exists to implement strategically aligned solutions that they are fit for purpose, and robust in nature.
- Design and deliver solutions that achieve compliance with regulatory obligations
- Design and deliver business processes that are aligned to the agreed business response and that are easily implemented into BAU in line with the Regulatory Change Framework
- Enhance risk-return within our risk & compliance appetite
- Embed adequate controls to mitigate undue risk
- Design, build, test and implement holistic business solutions for the agreed set of business responses. For the Reporting stream this is focused on the delivery of a strategic reporting capability.
- Implement fully traceable supporting business infrastructure across the end to end value chain, including (Policy, Processes, Training, Supervision).
- Work with Key delivery partners (HR, Compliance and IT) to ensure all solutions align with the agreed 1LOD frameworks.
- Risk management: Ensure that risks (project and operations) are managed in accordance with set risk frameworks (Refer Operational Risk in Projects (ORiP)), including governance and escalation frameworks; prepare business impact and risk assessments for the proposed change and/or recommended business solution which mitigate the risks with associated costs and benefits; facilitate challenging discussion in relation to risk with and relevant stakeholders. Resolve and escalate issues to relevant Leaders.
- Reporting: Regular status reporting as it relates to the scope of projects including progress and risks.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience desirable
- Desired business and/or technology tertiary qualifications;
- A strong understanding of technology and business systems strategically and operationally;
- Knowledge of project management disciplines and financial services; and a background in risk management
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- +8 years of business process improvement/re-engineering, data analysis, system functional / non-functional analysis experience and business case preparation experience. For example:
- Lead Business Analyst in identifying and clarifying the business need/opportunity/problem and architecting the business operating model and business solution for process re-engineering or business transformation initiatives.
- Facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
- Strong people leadership skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.