Relationship Manager - Financial Markets
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 22 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Relationship Manager is responsible for servicing clients with their trading needs across award winning platforms.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that new clients are able to trade independently on the various platform
- Offer Advisory Account Management through daily interaction with HNWI clients to drive volume across all International asset classes (Spot FX / Options / CFD/ Futures / Stocks / Bonds)
- Perform sales trading task such as placing trades, orders enquiry, margin calls, negative cash balance, futures expiry and management of market risk
- Participate in client affinity events and organise clients educational seminars
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Tertiary Degree (business, commerce, finance)
- Understanding of local and Foreign financial markets across a diverse range of asset classes
- Experience in market strategist role with International securities experience
- Customer-service oriented and able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.